Kingston Life Interiors | February 2013
Key to Kingston Preprint | March 2013
Kingston Life May/June | March 2013
Key to Kingston May | March 2013
Guidelines for Supplied Artwork | Download
To learn more about our publications and to find out more about advertising, click here or contact Liza Nelson, Publisher, at 613-389-7400 ext. 135 or email@example.com.
10 REASONS TO USE MAGAZINES
1. Magazines and magazine ads capture focused attention: The focused process of magazine reading leads to less media multi-tasking, ensuring single-minded attention to advertising.
2. Magazine advertising is targeted: Magazines engage readers in very personal ways. There's a magazine for every passion and a passion for every magazine. Use magazines to reach your target audience in a meaningful way — a way in which Specialty TV just can't compare. Plus, magazine readers reach the affluent, those with disposable income to buy advertised brands.
3. Magazine advertising is relevant and welcomed: Consumers value magazine advertising, reading it almost as much as the editorial itself. The ads are accepted as an essential part of the magazine mix.
4. Magazines are credible: Consumers trust magazines so much that they are the leading sources of information that readers recommend by word-of-mouth to others.
5. Magazines offer a lasting message: Ads keep working 24/7. They provide a lasting, durable message with time to study a brand's benefits. Consumers clip and save magazine ads for future reference.
6. Magazines deliver brand-relevant imagery: Magazine editorial imbues ads with brand-relevant imagery, associations and a frame of reference that delivers greater reader receptivity to brand ads.
7. Magazine advertising drives web searches and visits: Magazines are where consumers go for ideas and inspiration. That's why magazine ads are leading influencers, driving readers to advertiser websites and to start a search.
8. Magazines drive the purchase funnel: Magazines are effective across all stages of the purchase funnel, especially brand favourability and purchase consideration, the most sought after metrics that are hardest to sway.
9. Magazine advertising sells brands and enhances ROI: Allocating more ad dollars to magazines in the media mix improves marketing and advertising ROI. Study after study prove that magazines help drive sales objectives, as a stand alone medium or in combination with others. Over half of readers act on exposure to magazine ads.
10. Magazines are becoming 360-degree marketing providers: Magazines are rapidly migrating to digital platforms — web, smartphones, iPad — delivering 360-degree marketing opportunity to mass and targeted audiences.
[Source: Magazines Canada, Consumer Magazine Factbook 2011]